Audio Integration is an enhancement that links your audio conferencing account (XO Quick Conference) to your web conferencing account (XO Web Conference powered by Cisco WebEx).
At the time of the meeting, you and each of your participants can chose to dial into the audio portion conference separately, or you can have the WebEx system call you at any number.
Once you are in the meeting, you have the ability to view participants and mute individual lines.
How to use Audio Integration:
- Access the WebEx web conference via your Productivity Tools or
WebEx Meeting Center.
- Click the "Audio Conference" button and select or enter any worldwide number
to dial to.
- Answer your phone when it rings (within seconds), and listen to the prompt to record your name and join the meeting.
- Manage and view your audio and web participants within your WebEx
Don’t be alarmed if you see additional participants listed in the participant list of your WebEx meeting; this is simply the feature doing its job:
- A. If a participant joins the audio and WebEx portions of your meeting separately, you will see the person’s name (which he or she entered upon joining the WebEx) and “Call in user” which is the Audio Integration recognizing the line in WebEx.
- B. If a participant joins the audio and WebEx portions through Audio Integration, you will see only person’s name (which he or she entered upon joining the WebEx), which represents both their web and audio connection.