Start a WebEx One-Click Meeting
You can start your One-Click Meeting at any time, by clicking a link on the navigation bar on your Meeting Center Web site. If you installed the WebEx One-Click program, you can start your meeting using the WebEx One-Click panel or by clicking a One-Click shortcut on:
- Your Web browser (Internet Explorer only)
- Microsoft Office applications
- The shortcut (right-click) menu for applications or document files
To start a One-click Meeting from your Meeting Center Web site:
- Go to your Meeting Center Web site.
- On the navigation bar, click Host a Meeting > One-Click Meeting.
To start a One-Click Meeting, using the WebEx One-Click panel:
- Do either of the following:
- Double-click the WebEx One-Click shortcut on your desktop.
- Click the WebEx One-Click icon on your task bar.
- On the WebEx One-Click panel, click Start Meeting.