How to use WebJoin
Join a web conference using WebJoin
- Go to xo.webjoin.com.
- Type in your name.
- Type in your email address.
- If you are the chairperson, type in your XO Quick Conference (audio conference) chairperson passcode. If you are a participant, type in the participant passcode given in the meeting invitation.
- Click on the Join button.
Please note: If you join prior to the chairperson starting the web conference you will be placed in a waiting room. WebJoin will automatically attempt to join you to the conference every 30 seconds until you are successfully connected to your meeting.
Send out a meeting request for WebJoin
- Invite the participants you would like to attend.
- Provide to them the following information:
- Date of meeting
- Time of meeting
- Audio dial-in numbers
- Audio participant passcode
- The xo.webjoin.com URL
- Send out your meeting invitation.
If you need assistance, please contact the helpdesk.